Monday, February 21, 2022

Baja Life

 We're all settled into Mexican life and it kind of seems like we never left!  Unpacking always takes a while since we have so much down here already in the garage we rent - tubs sit in Glenn's boat so it works out well!  But I didn't feel like I had to "clean" as much as last year before I unpacked into the kitchen so that helped!

Glenn got the boat, ATV and stuff brought over the next morning and before long I was relaxing and reading!  This is Glenn's new kayak that we brought down on top of the car!


Sunrise on our first morning - not an amazing one but pretty enough for us!


Good eating whatever they are!!  Fish in the freezer for those days he doesn't catch anything which is rare!


My favorite spot is the porch drinking my coffee!


Snapper - excellent eating!


I was scared there might be clouds on full moon night so I took pics the night before, just in case!  It was beautiful out!

Life in Baja is wonderful!

3 comments:

Teri said...

It looks wonderful! Enjoy!!

Sherry said...

Love the pictures. Nice looking fish.

Jill said...

I just smile when I read your Baja blogs! I'm so glad you guys get to do this!