Wednesday, February 2, 2022

January Photo Dump

 In the blink of an eye, January has left us!  Which means it must be getting very close to the time when we head to warmer weather, beaches and palm trees!

But let's finish up January first!  This is what I did on New Year's Day - updated the new calendars, updated my gray book (which has all the important stuff we do each year!), blogged, drank coffee and ate butter braid and watched the parade!


Isn't this shirt cute?  I ordered it to wear at Christmas next year but may just have to wear it before that!


Any time you can have coffee on the front porch in JANUARY is a great day!


A beautiful sunrise!


Celebrating Arlyne's birthday along with Beth!


Apple cider mixed with a shot of butterscotch schnapps with whip cream and caramel syrup on top!


My bargain of the day - I use these plastic tubs to put cracker mix in each year to hand out to friends and relatives so I'm ALWAYS needing them!  This year most people gave them back to me so I have a large supply on hand BUT when I went to Walmart, they were 90% off so just had to buy them - nine cents apiece!!  WOW!

And that's a wrap for January!

3 comments:

Teri said...

I can't believe we are in February! Vacation for us and travels for you - enjoy!

Jill said...

Great pic's for January! Wow, it's already February!

DrKeppy said...

Yay for a great January! See our "jackpot" helps you to have more photos to blog about -ha!