Monday, June 6, 2022

May Birthdays

 3 birthdays in May!  First up was Gwyn who turned 7!  What happened to my little girl??  She's getting so grown up and certainly isn't the baby of the family now!  I so love spending time with her!


Next in May was Glenn's birthday who turned the big 70!!!  WOW - that's a milestone!  I had a prime rib that Brad was going to cook over at his house, and then I would bring over the rest of the meal!!  But that didn't happen quite the way it was supposed to!!  More on that in the next blog!  So Glenn ended up heading over to Jaime's to celebrate his birthday without me!  I did send a peach crisp which they all enjoyed and the prime rib Brad cooked to perfection!

Glenn was excited to get a new pair of REAL clogs (some of the knock offs just don't hold up) from the girls along with a tshirt and I had him pick out a fish finder for his kayak!



And last but not least was Kylan's 15th birthday - now that just seems impossible that he turned 15 years old!!  Oh my gosh - where does the time go?

So the May birthdays are gone and we all get a reprieve during June - good thing since July is jam packed full of birthdays!!

3 comments:

Teri said...

So much fun celebrating!

DrKeppy said...

Yay for May birthdays!!!!

Jill said...

Happy birthday to all!