Thursday, June 9, 2022

May Photo Dump

 Since June is well underway, it's time to get the May photo dump posted!!

Our good friend ended up in the hospital and then the nursing home while we were in Mexico - as soon as we got home, we went to visit him.  Jaime suggested that instead of taking flowers, Glenn should make him something - and that's just what he did!!  He welded together this cute little flower!


A trip to the grocery store with Gwyn and Kenzie when we were in Denver - they LOVED picking out food for lunch!


Gwyn decided she needed to cut Papa's hair!


There were some neat photo op pics in Ft. Collins when we all walked around - Aleah climbed up this tree so had to snap a picture!


I was driving when my car turned to this so it was interesting trying to drive and snap a picture!


And I caught that 100,000 mark too!


We had snow while I had COVID - if you look closely, you'll see a hummingbird trying to figure out where to drink!


It snowed and snowed and snowed - we definitely needed it!  Luckily we didn't lose any major branches!


Yes, we got a lot - to the tune of 22 inches!!!!


Pretty cool picture huh?


My friend's daughter from Washington stopped to see us and knew I wasn't feeling the best yet - she brought me these beautiful flowers!!  Spent the night and worked from our house remotely the next day - she's a sweetheart and we always enjoy seeing her!


And that's a wrap for May!

3 comments:

Teri said...

Can't believe all that snow!!

DrKeppy said...

Great pics! I love that you take odometer pictures too! I think Kenzie will talk about that sushi meal forever now! And YES so much snow!

Jill said...

That snow storm was crazy! Great pic's in May!