Friday, November 4, 2022

October Photo Dump

 That had to be the quickest month ever!  One minute I was blogging about Sept. and now Oct. is already gone!  Time for Thanksgiving plans and Christmas plans!

Glenn and I love going over to the Wild Horse for coffee or breakfast - it's decorated so cute for fall so decided a picture was in order!


I couldn't imagine what I had ordered that was coming in this huge box!


And then I opened it - REALLY?


Glenn and I went to an RV show in Co Springs - it was really fun to look in at some of the amazing campers and RV's - we checked out several toy haulers too!

Hard to imagine even "camping" in something this nice!!



When Jessi was here we took photos at the Wild Horse before coffee - love the fall decorations!

And that's a wrap for October!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Great fall pictures!

Teri said...

time is flying by!

DrKeppy said...

October is a great month!!