Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Sunrise - Sunset

 Everytime I type the words, sunrise - sunset, I think of high school!  Either girls glee, mixed chorus, girls quartet or girls sextet sang this song from Fiddler On The Roof and I've always enjoyed it! I should look through my old scrapbooks and see if I kept the program from that night! I DO miss singing in all those high school groups!

But these pictures are of our actual sunrise and sunset, the same day which rarely happens!

Here's the morning sunrise!


Luckily we were watching for the sunset and went out on the beach to capture these pictures! I love it when the ocean looks pink!


And back behind were the glorious oranges!


WOW - I just couldn't stop snapping pictures!

AMAZING COLORS!

3 comments:

Teri said...

That is soooo pretty!

DrKeppy said...

Breathtaking views!

Jill said...

No one gets tired of those beautiful colors!