Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Hummingbird Babies

 Remember the hummingbird nest I posted the end of February?  Well, we've been watching this nest over at Hilary's place and she keeps us updated on what is happening!

The babie were born - kind of hard to see but they looked pretty cute in the nest!


Their beaks were small at first but grew quickly it seemed!


And before we knew it, they had grown to this size!


The nest looks way too small for these little ones now!


Cute as can be!

And now they are completely out of the nest and flying around at Hilary's house!  Gosh it was fun to watch all of this unfold!

4 comments:

Teri said...

How cool! I can't wait for our hummingbirds to return.

Sherry said...

That would be so cool. I feed them at my place, but I've never seen them nest.

DrKeppy said...

That is SO cool! What an awesome thing to experience!

Jill said...

That is really neat! What a fun thing to watch!