Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Bunco Party for NYE

 Jessi helped me set up tables for the party and get the food ready - Jaime and Brad headed over, along with Matias and Maddie - and we were sure glad Kylan got off of work early so he could come too!

Believe it or not, I never took a picture that night - so thanks to Jessi for snapping pictures - guess I was just too busy playing hostess!


Glenn frying the egg rolls and the squaw bread!


Being silly in the kitchen!


Gwyn loved the egg rolls!


Matias and Maddie being crazy too!


We had a great time playing Bunco and Jaime was the winner!!  But we had prizes for everyone!


Lots of great food was eaten and the guys ended up playing pool in the lower level!

It was a fun night - everyone headed home around 10:00 - of course the Keppys spent the night!  Since I was too wound up to sleep I guess, I actually crawled out of bed at midnight and watched the fireworks over Pikes Peak - they were amazing!!!!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Glad you had enough people for bunco! Happy New Year!