Friday, February 2, 2024

January Photo Dump

 It's February - and you know what that means - it's time to pack for Mexico!!

But let's wrap up January before that happens:

This was my pile (before the luggage even got out there) to go to Estes Park for 3 days!


I love this picture of Evan when he went with Jessi to pick up their new puppy!


Glenn finished up his lift and it's now in service!  He says it's so much easier to change the oil now!


One of our gorgeous sunrises!


Kenzie's bearded dragon Spiro cracks me up - she's always doing something fun with him!


Parker at his first wrestling match - yes, he won by points!!


And since I already downloaded this picture to the blog (thinking it was MINE but it was actually Jessi's I think???) I'll just say it's a darn good sunrise!!

We have a storm coming in tomorrow night - of course we do - it's almost time to head to Mexico!  Luckily it is supposed to stop late Saturday night - we shall see!!!

3 comments:

DrKeppy said...

Already?! You are ON IT! I am impressed! Love all the pictures!!

Teri said...

Another month done!! Fun catching up.

Jill said...

Great January wrap up!