Tuesday, February 20, 2024

The Yurts/San Ignacio

 We're always tired when we reach San Ignacio as it's a long days' drive but the yurts are a nice, relaxing place to be!  Paul and Bonnie, the owners, welcomed us and Mario the bartender soon fixed me a delicious pina colada and got Glenn a beer so we ready to relax!


Their new bar and dining area was all complete - when we stopped on the way back last year they were building it (due to a fire that took out the old one) and it's really nice!

We walked around and I got some pictures - I'm sure I take the same ones every year but it's so pretty there with the river and all the palms!




They served dinner and we visited with a nice couple from Flagstaff - there were also 5 French ladies at the large table - they just spoke minimum English and I certainly don't speak French!!

We were in a different yurt this time and it was very nice with a huge bathroom!  It was nice to relax and unwind before we headed to bed!