Thursday, February 15, 2024

SNOW SNOW SNOW

 I really thought my next post would be of travels to Mexico!!  But BEFORE we left we had another big snowstorm!!  I guess before we left was MUCH better than DURING the time we would leave!

It snowed some on Friday night but the majority of the snow came on Saturday and then more during the night!

I had plenty to do on Saturday as I was packing for Mexico but it was a beautiful snow (with not a lot of wind) and I loved watching it come down!


We decided we got between 15 and 18 inches of snow!  It was piled up pretty darn good!  Sunday morning we woke up to even more but the sun was out and it was beautiful!



This was probably my favorite picture of our tree right out front with the sun starting to hit it!


And I thought this picture came out nice also - it's the window above the bed in our bedroom and the snow was so deep on the trees!

Glenn spent a LOT of time plowing on Sunday!  Not only our place but 4 of the neighbors!  Our road didn't even get plowed till late on Sunday - I KNOW those county snowplowers worked hard to get everything plowed as soon as they could!

3 comments:

DrKeppy said...

SO pretty! Yay for one last snow storm before you go to Mexico!

Teri said...

That is a lot of snow!! Wow. So pretty

Jill said...

Beautiful pictures! Can't believe you got that much!