Wednesday, April 13, 2011

April 13th

Isn't it funny how you remember certain dates? I was driving home tonight when it dawned on me that it was April 13th - I'd written the date a dozen times during the day but it didn't hit me what this day was till later - 3 years ago today I broke my leg!!

So I decided to call Jessi and remind her - since I was at her house when it happened, she probably STILL feels responsible even though she wasn't even home!!

I called her and she answered hello and I said - "Do you know what day this is?" and she promptly responds - "Yes, today Parker is 2 months old!!" Of course as soon as she started talking, I realized it was Jill, not Jessi - I dialed the wrong number!!

I still consider the 13th to be a LUCKY day, despite the broken leg - after all, now THREE people in our immediate family can call the 13th their birthday!!

2 comments:

Teri said...

Amazing what the 13th means to you! Hope this day is much better than 3 years ago!

www.guccihandbagsoutlet.org said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.