Friday, April 22, 2011

Slacker.............

Yes, I've been a slacker all week and haven't blogged! No particular reason except for the fact that nothing exciting is really going on!! Now that's a GOOD thing - it's nice when life slows down to a pace where you have time to relax.........

But the other side of the coin is that I haven't had any desire to do much of anything so my "to do" list keeps getting longer and longer! I'm attributing that to spring fever - surely that's enough reason in itself!

Glenn though is totally swamped at work - which is great - but it means he's stressed out and working a LOT of hours! I decided that Monday night after I got off work, I would go to his place and CLEAN!

I loaded up rags, pledge, 409, paper towels and the vaccum that morning and was ready to CLEAN, CLEAN, CLEAN!! And that's exactly what I did!! His desk is now organized and free of dust (for about an hour I'm sure.....) and his mini kitchen looks a LOT better and a LOT more sanitary than before! I know he appreciated me doing that and it's something I'll try to do every couple of weeks, just to stay on top of it all!

In other news, we get to use our new camper earlier than I thought we would!! Glenn has told me that he has to do templates for a granite job down in La Veta which is about 3 hours south of us - so he suggested going there on a weekend and taking the camper to stay in!! The exciting part of this trip is that it's not TOO far from the Sand Dunes - a place that has been on my bucket list since we moved to Colorado 22 years ago!! And Glenn has said that we will make it a point to go there on this mini trip south - I'm excited to clean the camper and get it stocked and ready for our summer outings!!

May you all have a Blessed Easter!

2 comments:

Teri said...

I wondered where you had been! A weekend away sounds like fun and a good way to check out the camper.

DrKeppy said...

He sure is lucky to have you!!