Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter 2011 - Part Two

Time to color the eggs!! The Savage's had arrived and little Parker has once again changed and grown - pictures of him in the next blog!!

We had PLENTY of colors to dip the eggs in - the boys and Rayna dug right in and painted egg after egg!! Mackenzie soon got into the swing of things too and loved dunking the eggs in the colors!


And then there was Aleah - I believe at first she had NO IDEA what the heck any of the kids were doing - she's so quiet and shy that she just sat there, wondering what was happening!! Mom and Dad soon helped her though and she did enjoy it!!



Kylan unfortunately spilled one of the colors and felt really bad but it all wiped up just fine!!



Evan was a pro this year, writing his name on every egg that he could!!! Rayna and Jill did some special eggs and they turned out really pretty!!


It was fun for all of us and before we knew it, all the eggs had been colored - what a rainbow of colors we ended up with!!


After dinner, a few of us climbed in Jessi's car to head across town and check out her new office!! I just loved it and know it will be the perfect place for her to start her practice!! It will be different now, going to her office to get an adjustment instead of one in her living room!!


It had been a LONG day and Jessi and I still had devilled eggs to make, Easter baskets to get ready and the table set for the next day!! But I didn't last too long - I had horrible stomach cramps that just wouldn't go away so ended up heading to bed - didn't have a great night's sleep but woke up feeling just fine so who knows what it was!!


And then it was Easter Sunday.......................

4 comments:

Teri said...

I love all the eggs - what fun to color with everyone!

Becky Raymond said...

I look so angry in the egg dyeing picture! Should've cropped me out!! :) I had a good time - it was more fun then I expected!

DrKeppy said...

LOL what are you doing commenting on your own blog?? Ha - I forgot I was still signed on to your account (I was checking your followers for you)! In my defense it did have my name on the choose an identity (well at least I think it did...)

ahh bear said...

love the eggs all together - sometimes I think about dyeing eggs more than once a year b/c it's so much fun!