Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Happy 31st Birthday To Jill!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Jill - my middle daughter who is turning 31!! Now let's see, I turned 27 years old the same day I delivered Jill so that would make me how old??? Way too many numbers there so we'll just pass on how old I am!!!

It's always fun to celebrate my day with Jill but unfortunately, too many times it lands during the middle of the week so a phone call is the best we can do!!

Since I didn't have a "special" picture of Jill like I had for Jessi, I decided to post an old one of when she was 4 years old!! Isn't she a cutie???

I hope you have a great day!! As for me, I'm working (boo-hoo) but leaving mid-afternoon for a trip to Grand Rapids, MI for our SISTERS REUNION!! And that's a good enough gift for me!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Becky Raymond, Do you know that Forex Is Highest Paying Keyword in Google Adsense? Learn how to use Forex here: http://forex-highest-paying-keyword.blogspot.com

Teri said...

Happy birthday to Jill! And to you! And you aren't THAT old! Just waiting to pick you up from the airport!