Monday, July 11, 2011

My BABY Turned 30!!!!

Happy Birthday Jessi who turned the big 30 on Sunday!!! Which must mean since she's the baby of the family, that all 3 girls are now in their 30's - yes, that makes me feel a little old!!!

The funny thing is, for 3 days every year, Jill and Jessi are the same age - my TWO 30 year old daughters!!!

We headed up to Denver Friday after work for another jam packed weekend of garage sales, coffee (FREE - since our birthdays are soon!!), shopping, watching Rayna's volleyball game, going to the park, fishing for Glenn, and lots of playtime with the grand kids!!

After not finding very many garage sales, Jessi and I ended up at Kohl's - she proceeded to buy an entire new outfit (which you see in the pic - cute as a button!!) and I found the cutest nightgown with capri pants to match that Jessi and Jill are giving me for my birthday!!! THEN we headed to Famous Footwear where we ended up buying 3 pairs of shoes between the 2 of us and THEN to Big 5 where I bought a pair of hiking shoes (a much needed item when I ride the ATV). SO we did well!!

Jaime and her 2 sisters plus a few friends were going out on the town for her birthday Sat. night - and they had a great time!!!

I decided I MUST be getting old when I was invited to go with them but chose to stay home and babysit kids!!! I was also invited to meet them AFTER I put the kids to bed (Glenn was there too) and even that didn't excite me much...........gosh!!!

But Glenn and I had a great time babysitting Evan and Mackenzie - I went up to play trucks with Evan while Glenn went up to play dolls and "doctor" with Kenzie - after a while, Kenzie came into Evan's room and said papa was asleep so could she play with us???

It was a fun weekend all the way around - and here's to MANY more happy birthdays to you Jessi!!

2 comments:

ahh bear said...

That's exciting!! It's always good to go big on your 30th birthday!!! Yay Jessi!!

Teri said...

Isn't it fun to be able to babysit and let the kids go out - I sure enjoyed doing it for Amanda!