Thursday, August 30, 2012

I ALMOST Felt Guilty..........

for taking a day off in the middle of the week to head to Denver for my laser appointment but that feeling passed about 2 minutes after I got in the car!  I did have to stop in Co. Springs to buy file folders for our new business packets and to buy some fall decorations for the office so surely that must mean my trip was tax deductible!!

I found some beautiful fall decorations at Hobby Lobby and then another one at Michaels so the office is ready for autumn!!!

Luckily the traffic was light heading up there and I made a quick stop at Caribou Coffee to get a cup before I went to Jaime's - we spent the next hour at the computer, trying to get schedules matched up for the rest of the year - everyone is busy it seems!

We met Jessi for lunch at Panera Bread which is always yummy - and after our laser appointments (which didn't hurt as bad as last time thank heaven) Jaime and I did some shopping - nothing too exciting but it was just nice to be with her and do some running around on a work day!!  I even had to try a turtle sundae at Good Times - it was delicious! 

And after picking up Rayna from volleyball practice after school, it was time for me to head back home - traffic wasn't so light at 6:00pm but I made pretty good time.  I did decide it's a lot of travel time to go to Denver and back in one day and I truly feel sorry for people that have to commute that far!

2 comments:

Teri said...

Makes for a long one day trip but so nice you can do it! Enjoy being able to take off in the middle of the week - you deserve it!

Secret Life said...

I hope the trip was good. Don't feel guilty for doing it. We all need a break here and there. You most likely deserved it!