Sunday, September 9, 2012

This Time...........Tea For Two


Tea again????  Yes, my friend Carrie from Washington flew in last week and I enjoyed her company for a couple of days!!  Carrie LOVES tea so I knew we had to take a trip to Cripple Creek and introduce her to Creations Everlasting, my favorite tea house!!!  I ordered some type of raspberry tea (it was 4 days ago so of course I can't remember!!) and it looked so pretty in the scalloped edged teacup with that cute matching plate!!!

Once again we had quite the spread with all the little tea sandwiches, chocolate chip scones with devonshire cream, and 3 samples of cakes - rum, carrot and pound - there was so much food that I had to bring some home!

Carrie and I had a great two days talking nonstop and I'm sure she'll arrive home exhausted after visiting her numerous friends here in Colorado!!  Here's to great friends!!!

1 comment:

Teri said...

So nice to visit with friends. I love your new background but for some reason your words are running into it and I can't read them. I'll try again tomorrow!