Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Wine and Games and Fun

Glenn and Bob came in from hunting late Tuesday morning - no elk in sight - it's a good thing they're having fun anyway as the hunting sure doesn't sound like it's panning out!!
 
Glenn came into work to collect his deep stack of messages and didn't seem at all thrilled when I handed them to him!  As I proceeded to tell him - DON'T KILL THE MESSENGER!!!
 
By late afteroon Bill and Jeanine came in and we headed down to Wines of Colorado, despite the rain!!  Luckily it was not raining down there so we were seated on the upper deck and Jeanine and I headed inside to do some wine tasting!  FUN!!
 

It was a perfect evening for sitting outside!  Yes, it was cool out but we had our jackets on and thoroughly enjoyed our meal!  A red fox even joined the evening as he was running around on the lower level, probably looking for scraps!

Glenn and Bob headed back out to camp when we got home and Jeanine and I enjoyed watching the movie "Letters To Juliet" before hitting the sack!

2 comments:

Jill said...

I'm so glad you guys are having a fun time! What better house guest to have then someone who loves bananna grams...or however you spell it. As you well know word games aren't for me!

DrKeppy said...

Glad you posted a picture so I could see what they looked like! :) Mmmm Wines of Colorado.....