Monday, December 30, 2013

OUR Christmas Eve Day

Deck the halls with boughs of holly - Fa la la la la, la la la la!!  It was time to celebrate our Christmas with the kids and grand kids!!
 
We headed to Denver Thursday  night after work - yes, we took Friday off!!  Always fun to take a day off of work!  Traffic was bad as there was an accident but we finally arrived and got the car unpacked which was a LOT of trips into Jessi's house!
 
Since Jessi had to work on Friday, I got to have coffee with Jaime which is kind of rare!  She's not too much of a morning person so I was excited when she said she wanted to go to coffee!!  Kenzie joined us and enjoyed her smoothie!
 
 Turtle mocha for me - chai tea for Jaime!!  We had a fun time visiting!

 Early afternoon, Jaime and I took the kids to play Monster Glow Golf!  What a cute bunch!

 Rayna and Kenzie played with me and the two boys played with Jaime - they had all kinds of cute monsters around that did silly things and it was a great course to play!  I got 2 holes in one!  Lucky me!!

The weather was beautiful out and it sure didn't feel like we should be celebrating Christmas!  But the celebration started late that afternoon!

1 comment:

DrKeppy said...

Cute pics! Forgot to tell you to turn you flash off to get the black-light effect! Thanks for taking the kids somewhere fun - they had a great time!