Tuesday, November 4, 2014

BOO!

I was glad Halloween came on a Friday this year as I spent the weekend in Ft. Collins and actually went trick or treating with Aleah and Parker!!  Now how fun is that!!

Aren't these two as cute as can be!!
 Jill brought home pizza for dinner which we enjoyed with friends and then headed out to trick or treat!  Robby and Greg carved this pumpkin while we were gone! 

 "Tigger" was practicing being a tiger here!!

 We walked several blocks while the kids got candy - luckily it was decent out but after an hour of walking around, I headed back to the house as I was cold!

I miss carving pumpkins but got to enjoy Jill and Robby's!

 Even though I was up in Ft Collins for Halloween, the other 2 girls texted pictures so I could see the kids' outfits!  Here's Kylan in his Indiana Jones costume!

 Kenzie was Jasmine, one of the Disney princesses' and Evan enjoyed being a skeleton for the evening!
All of the kids received WAY too much candy - but were sweet enough to pack bags full for me to bring home to Papa!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gebze removals and office moving evko should be done with the transport
There is one in my shipping service elevator
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
Gebze evden eve nakliye
Gebze nakliyat
İzmit evden eve
İzmit evden eve nakliyat
İzmit nakliyat
Darıca evden eve nakliyat
Darıca evden eve
Çayirova evden eve nakliyat
Darıca evden eve nakliyat
Darıca evden eve nakliye
Darıca nakliyat
Darıca taşıma
Darıca evden eve
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
to thank

Teri said...

I think I only got to trick or treat with grandkids when Pierce was a baby and we carried him! How nice you got to enjoy it with them.