Wednesday, January 28, 2015

A Beginning and An End

I like projects that have a definite beginning and an end to them.  When I was in the insurance business, it seems like there was NO end to the quotes and policy service and claims and such.  The granite business was the same way - clients thinking about granite - picking out granite - doing quotes - and the list goes on and on and on..............

I'm one of those people that likes to start a project and finish it to the end - and that's just what I did the past couple of days!

One of the guys on the contractors' crew had cut a load of wood and asked us if we were needing some - of course we were - we always need wood!!  And the price wasn't bad either!  So he delivered it on Monday night and the pile looked like this.

 After today, the pile looked like this!

A start - and a finish - that's the kind of projects I like to do!!

3 comments:

Teri said...

I used to love stacking wood! And then I would get to throw into the basement and stack again. Great exercise and a great feeling of accomplishment.

Patty Jensen said...

You make me smile!!!!

DrKeppy said...

OCD maybe? Ha!