Friday, February 19, 2016

The Day Has FINALLY Arrived!!

I have to interrupt the trip blogging to just let you know WE HAVE OFFICIALLY MOVED!!!  We spent our first night in the house on Wed. and boy did that seem strange to look out the window in the morning and see a different view!!

We arrived home from Costa Rica late Saturday night and by noon on Sunday I was moving boxes from the storage room!!  I didn't really pack at all - just filled boxes and put them in the car - drove up and put the stuff away and then back down for another load.  I can't tell you how many loads I've made but it's a WHOLE lot!!

Tuesday I had 2 friends help me pack up the kitchen and get it set up which was wonderful!!  Joleen arrived from Kansas that evening and helped me all day Wed. and part of Thursday so we pretty much have most of the stuff out of the house!!

Glenn and Roy moved the large things on Wednesday - the weather was perfect for moving!!

So along with the move, we also have more exciting news - MONDAY NIGHT WE RECEIVED A CONTRACT ON THE HOUSE!!!  We are super excited and really feel this one is the "right" one!!  The buyers are selling their house in Dallas so we're praying that goes well as our closing is set for the end of April!!

I don't think I've wiped the smile off my face all week!!

3 comments:

DrKeppy said...

I'm smiling too! SO Exciting!!

Teri said...

So excited for you!!!! Bet you are loving the new place. Will have to talk soon!

Jill said...

Best news ever!!!! So excited for you guys!