Monday, July 25, 2016

Progress On The List!

Once Glenn set his mind to it, he actually got the backsplash and the front of the bar done in record time - I just forgot to blog about the finished product!!

I LOVE the backsplash - it really looks nice and sure completes the kitchen - I had some touch up paint to do after he was finished and I'm impressed with the look of it all!!


 Just for reference - Glenn DID put the electrical plates on the next day - I just chose to take the pictures early!!

Then he finished the front of the island - I was so tired of looking at the plywood and this stone really dresses up the front of it!

He also got the high trim put up in the living room and kitchen - what a guy!!!

2 comments:

Teri said...

It all looks so beautiful! Bet you are loving it.

Jill said...

I agree, it really looks finished now!