Sunday, April 12, 2020

Fish and Sunrises

Glenn is excited about tomorrow (Monday after Easter) as the wind has been blowing here for the past 5 days and the waves are just too big to go out fishing - but tomorrow and actually the rest of the week look pretty darn good for fishing!  So that's the plan!

But I haven't posted the last couple of fish pictures so will go ahead and get caught up on that and of course, what's a blog without more sunrise pictures!!

I've forgotten what this first fish is - maybe a snapper?  Maybe not!


I do know this fish is a trigger fish because a friend of ours wanted to see what one looked like!  Triggers are easier to catch than the others - and they're our "go to" fish when we need some to eat!  It's a white meat that is very firm and layered - not mushy at all!  And we both love to eat it!


Here's my mask that a friend made - Glenn has one too - who knows where his was when I took the picture - probably in his pocket!  We do wear them when we go out!


And the lovely sunrise pictures!  I just keep snapping them in the morning when it looks like this!  I can't help myself!



2 comments:

Teri said...

Just beautiful - how fun to see that all the time.

Jill said...

It's fun to see the fish Glenn catches!