Thursday, April 16, 2020

This 'n That

Maybe I should call this the mid-April photo dump!  Random photos with not a lot to say about each one!

This is my view as I sit on the loveseat reading - not the most comfortable seat but definitely the best view!!



And here we go again, not remembering what kind of fish is this - maybe a sierra?


This guy came to visit and stayed awhile!


The view from on top!

 And last but not least - one of our geckos!  I knew he was sick when he didn't move - Glenn finally took him outside and we hope he got better!  But he was usually a nice green color!!


3 comments:

Jill said...

I like the random photos!

Teri said...

Cute and he does look sick!

DrKeppy said...

Its so weird - your photos on this blog won't show up! I've come back multiple times. Obviously they did before since you have comments! Weird.