Tuesday, June 16, 2020

4 Days With Aleah and Kenzie

It's time for the "girls" to come and spend time at Nana and Papa's house!!  Aleah and Kenzie were SO excited and spent days planning their wardrobe and what they were going to do!!  (they must get their planning skills from me!!)

Since Rayna and Matias were heading to Denver and Ft. Collins, they offered to bring the girls back down which worked out great - except for the fact they didn't get here till 11:45pm - WAY past this Nana's bedtime!!  But they arrived safe and sound and that's all that matters!!

We all slept in the next morning!!  And their day began.....

It was definitely a special coffee day for me and the girls wanted hot chocolate!!  We ALWAYS take a picture when they come of them and their hot chocolate - and I think it was Jessi who suggested that I should post pictures of them with their hot chocolate over the past few years - great idea!!

2016


2017
 2018
 2019
 2020

WOW - they've sure grown up!! (and yes that's my reflection in the window on two of the years!!)

I set up a table in the basement so they could do their crafts and it worked out well!!  No need to entertain these 2 - they find plenty of stuff to do on their own!


Here's one of the crafts they did together - turned out really cute!


They had a fun filled day together and we played cards in the afternoon!  Evenings they spent in the hot tub as soon as it got to be dusk and we had wonderful weather all the time they were here!  More to come!!

3 comments:

Teri said...

What a fun time - I'm sure they love spending time with you!

Jill said...

They have grown up so much! I know they were so excited to come!

DrKeppy said...

I LOVED the hot cocoa photos! Nope wasn't me who suggested it but I'll take the credit - great idea! Ha!