Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Girl Fun

The girls like to sleep in - which was fine with me as I could get my workout in and a few chores done before I needed to cook breakfast!  Coffee break is usually 9:30 and the girls played outside so I could see them while I drank my coffee!!

After lunch we headed over to Jaime's - the girls were excited to try out the new zipline that the Smiths' installed a week ago!  Rayna went over all the rules and both girls did great on it!!


I even tried it - I'm no novice to ziplining as I've done it in Mexico, Costa Rica and Nicaragua!  But one piece that I was hanging onto came loose as I was heading down!!  No big deal - Rayna just had to pull me all the way in!!



The girls enjoyed Kylan's swing while we were over there and also doing their virtual reality game!  Jaime and I had some time to catch up while they played!

Playing over at the fort is always fun - have you noticed a trend?  They dressed alike each day!


Each girl gets to pick a meal for dinner - Kenzie chose spicy crab linguine!


Each evening around dusk the girls headed to the hot tub!  I only had to tell them a few times to lower their voices!!  The sound carries throughout the valley and I told them the next door neighbor could hear everything they were saying and they both looked shocked!!


Another fun day!

3 comments:

Teri said...

What a great time. And a personal zip line- how fun!

DrKeppy said...

SO much fun! Where is your photo on the zipline??!!

Jill said...

I'm impressed you did the zipline!