Thursday, June 4, 2020

May Photo Dump

It's JUNE!!  Spring has arrived in the mountains - the snow is gone - the days are warm - but the nights are still cool!!  PERFECT!  And since we all seem to be spending more time at home these days, I'm glad I live where I do and have a beautiful house and property to hang out!!

9:30 - that means it's time for coffee on the deck - every day that I'm home!!  I LOVE sitting on my front porch with coffee in hand - 15 minutes in the sun and then 45 minutes in the shade!!  After all, when you're retired, it's OK to take an hour coffee break!  I do love my new sign!


I struggled last year with what to put on my tree downstairs between the time we get home from Mexico and the 1st of June when I decorate for the 4th of July!  So I headed to the Dollar Store just to see what I could find - little umbrellas - how perfect!!


Grand daughter Kenzie got braces!!  Isn't she cute?


With the snow gone, it was time to take down the "snow" pictures but the only other set I have happens to be fall pictures!  So I went through years of photos to find the 2 perfect "spring and summer" photos!!  Although it's hard to tell from this picture, I love the two I picked out and had done on the canvas!  The left one is of Slumgullian Pass above Lake City and the right one was taken over at Sargeants where we ATV.


Oh darn - the bears are out of hibernation and strolling the neighborhoods!!  I kept thinking it was time to start bringing the hummingbird feeder in at night but I hadn't started doing it yet.  Glenn wasn't too happy with me about the ruined fence!!  The  bear did get a drink of sweet water - but won't be getting it again!!  I set an alarm on my phone for 8:00pm every night so I won't forget!


When I was in Iowa last fall, I had bought a couple of gnomes - and this 4th of July one is as cute as ever!!


Since I left my tall coffee mug in Mexico for next year, I didn't think I would have a problem finding another one at Walmart or Goodwill - but no luck!!  Amazon of course had them and I love my new one, even though it took FOREVER to get delivered!!  We sure were spoiled with 2 day prime that now has become 7 to 10 days prime!!!


And that's a wrap for May!

2 comments:

Teri said...

Love all your decorations. Too bad about the bear. We sometimes get one at the camp who loves the suet we have out for birds!

Jill said...

Love your new sign and pictures!