Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Hiking in the Aspens

Just ONE more blog on the aspens and I promise I will stop!!

Jessi, Gary and Evan came down for part of the weekend and we hiked Mueller State Park on Sat. morning! The weather was perfect - cool - but great for hiking! And the aspens were gorgeous - it was peak weekend - and I had forgotten how much I enjoyed to hike!

Little Evan rode most of the way in Dad's backpack but loved playing in the leaves, once he got out! And 7 month pregnant Jessi did awesome on the hike except for the last bit - it was all uphill at that point and her and I opted to stay until the guys hiked back in and brought the car around to the highway. A great day in the mountains!

1 comment:

Teri said...

What a fun time! Jay and I need to find some place like that to hike and enjoy the great fall colors.