Monday, July 12, 2010

And We're STILL Celebrating!!

Sunday was a gorgeous day in all respects!! I wasn't feeling very perky though in the morning and Glenn's 4:15am wake up call for fishing didn't exactly excite me either!! So I slept in a little bit and Jessi pampered me with a heating pad and juice brought to my bed!!

But I knew I had to get to feeling better as Jessi had promised me one of her homemade cinnamon rolls - gosh they were good - she can come to my house ANYTIME and make them for me!!

Soon we were off to the reservoir for a few hours of food, sand, sun and water!! Aleah was all decked out in her cute birthday outfit!!
The kids had a ball in the sand and in the water!! I think in the picture below Evan and Kylan are contemplating the BEST way to fill the water hole!!
Jill had brought cupcakes for Aleah's birthday and she dug right in and ate as much as she could before Mom took it away, thinking she'd had enough!! Happy Birthday was sung to the 4 of us!!

And we actually got a family picture taken (plus one - Rayna's friend Kealy who kind of is part of the family!) which we haven't accomplished in a long, long time!! We may be all sweaty and sandy but we didn't care!!
All in all it was one great day and naps were in order about mid-afternoon before we headed home! We've already decided this was one great way to celebrate the July birthdays and we're hoping to do it again next year!

1 comment:

ahh bear said...

I love when the whole family can get together - it looks like you had soooooo much fun!!