Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Party Animals?????

Is this not the cutest picture??? I came home yesterday and glanced outside and did a double take when I saw this!! He seemed perfectly content, just sitting there looking around or scooping up a handful of bird seed and munching on it! Glenn arrived home a little bit later and set him back to freedom!!

I walked into the pantry to get my cookbook and caught movement out of the corner of my eye, coming from the bird seed sack - I peeked inside and sure enough, there was a little mouse trying to get out of the sack! So I drug the sack outside and later saw him crawling out of the bag - guess it's time to get a large plastic container to put my bird seed in now!

Then it was the bat hunt!! Glenn got a flashlight and started searching the rafters up in the bedroom and the bat was still hiding in one of them - he tried to dislodge him with a long pole but the bat wouldn't move so it was on to Plan B - I won't go into the details - let's just say the bat is no longer in the house and won't be bothering us again!! Does this mean I'll have to put up with 60,000 more insects now since that is what one bat eats per day???? ha ha........

I've had ENOUGH of these little pests now to last me quite a while!!

2 comments:

DrKeppy said...

That is the cutest picture EVER! And you totally should've blogged about Plan B - I love a good story even if it is gross!

Teri said...

Way too much wildlife for my taste!