Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Get Together - #4

Last but not least was the get together of the "church ladies". I decided a long time ago that this group needed a name since Arlyne and I are in BOTH groups of ladies and we were always getting mixed up which group we were going to see!! Karen suggested the church ladies since all 4 of us attend church, although not the same one!!

We met out at Arlyne's again - her house sure got a workout this year!! Hot wassail tasted great on this cold night and we enjoyed the shrimp dip and brie cheese for appetizers before our meal of taco soup with all the trimmings, bread and apple salad!!

We all exchanged gifts by the Christmas tree and ended our evening with coffee and delicious cookies as we sat and visited the night away!!


It was a long day for me and an even longer drive home in the dark!! I'll be glad when the days start getting lighter for a longer period of time!!


So my holiday parties are over and now it's time to get down to the business of CHRISTMAS!!

2 comments:

Teri said...

WOW! I can't believe you have so many get togethers! What fun though. Enjoy the family time now.

DrKeppy said...

I can't keep up with you!! :) What a blessing to have so many wonderful friends!!