Sunday, December 4, 2011

Cold, Snowy and FUN!!

Everybody slept pretty good - and Jill felt much better the next morning which we were all thankful for!! Glenn cooked up some yummy pancakes for the kids in all different shapes and sizes!!

Evan (and Jessi) were THRILLED that I had kept this old marble game around!! They had a ball building it and rebuilding it and even the little girls enjoyed putting the marbles in!!


But the noise level got loud so Jessi and Glenn decided to take the older 3 kids outside to sled!! It was SUPER cold out but after I saw them sledding, I KNEW I had to get out there and take some pics!!


Evan slid down the little slope a few times but sure didn't like climbing back up!

Even Aleah had a turn on the sled!


Isn't this a cute picture - 2 little girls just looking at each other!


The girls!!


Parker stayed inside where it was nice and warm!! And I even captured a smile!!(and a tongue)


What a fun weekend we had with the girls and the grand kids!! And I'm already wondering how cold it will be NEXT year when we do the parade!!

3 comments:

Teri said...

Sledding looks like so much fun! But I don't miss the snow.

Patty Jensen said...

Cute pics of the little ones - and that marble game - I remember that game - yeah can imagine the noise!!!

ahh bear said...

LOVE the pics of the girls looking at each other!!!