Thursday, June 7, 2012

Mexico's Finest!!!

This blog is dedicated to Jessi and Jill!!!  Not to make you two jealous of me or anything but I just wanted to show this picture of one of our first stops yesterday!!!  And to let you know that I'm eating these for breakfast, lunch and a bedtime snack with raspberry jelly!!!

They taste JUST like the ones at Kino Bay - fresh out of the oven!!!  Remember going to the tortilla factory and eating them WARM right out of the bag before we even got back to our place??  Ah, there's nothing like a fresh warm Mexican flour tortilla!!!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Thanks for making me jealous Mom!!! Yes, I remember VERY well those tortillas from Kino Bay, so hot your could barley hold onto them. But my choose would be with cheese! Maybe you'll have some left over to bring back home??

Patty Jensen said...

Um Um Good!

DrKeppy said...

Sigh...how could we NOT be jealous? Yum, yum, YUM! I can almost taste them now.... I hope you have raspberry jelly!!