Sunday, December 16, 2012

Trees Now Adorn Our Showroom!

Bringing the outside into our showroom is a magical effect!!  And what a beautiful job Amy Springer did!! 
 
Glenn had met her when she had done a painting on a wall of one of his clients and invited her to come in and meet me - after I looked at her portfolio, I knew she just had to do some trees on one of our walls!!
Her detail is impressive - and though you can't see it in the pictures, it's a 3-D effect as the base is like a plaster template and then she paints over the top of it!

The aspen tree is my favorite - because of the build-up she did in the corner, you can actually "feel" the holes in the tree!
I guess because fall is my all time favorite season anyway, the aspen leaves make me smile every time I look at them - some of them are even painted a metallic and when you stand in a certain spot and the light hits them, they sparkle!!  WOW - I am truly impressed with her work and we have a small display set up, hoping we can drum up some business for this truly artistic gal!


2 comments:

Teri said...

Really cool looking! Would love to come see it all!

DrKeppy said...

Wow- they look amazing!!! Am trying to picture exactly where this is- guess I'll have to come and see it in person!