Sunday, March 28, 2021

Mexican Pizza

 We had been wanting to try a new pizza place on the edge of town and finally set a date with our new friends from Calgary, Mark and BJ.

They do mostly carry-out there but do have a couple of tables so we decided just to eat there - they don't carry beer but have soft drinks so Glenn and Mark walked across the street to the tienda and got a large beer, intending to put 1/2 in a cup so they could share it!  But after coming back and asking for a cup, we found they didn't have one since the drinks are all in cans so Mark had to walk back over and buy another beer!

Glenn always wants a meat pizza and I usually like vegetarian - we were happy when they said they would do 1/2 and 1/2!

This is outside the pizza place.


And here's our SMALL pizza - 4 large pieces for each of us!  I ended up taking 2 of my pieces home!  And check out my vegetarian side - large basil leaves on top and WHOLE green olives - very different but VERY good!




We had a great evening together!

3 comments:

Sherry said...

Your side of the pizza looks very yummy. I like pizza that's not smothered in pizza sauce.

Jill said...

Fun to check out new places!

DrKeppy said...

Apparently I have been forgetting to comment!! YUM I LOVE pizza and that looks amazing!