Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Joleen's Stay

 Joleen spent her first week in a rental of our friends' and then moved to our house for the second week!  Unfortunately I didn't get to walk the beach much with her that week as my dog bite happened the day she moved to our place!  But I was thankful she was around to take care of me and remind me to rest and ice and elevate!

Special coffee on the front porch - always a winner!


Taken at Hillary and Eric's place the night of our anniversary!


Potato night at the Spa - such a wonderful place to eat!


Good company and great potatoes!!


Happy hour our last night together!


Glenn took Jo out fishing and she did get to catch a couple of fish - but somehow the pictures never got to me!  She thoroughly enjoyed her time here and we loved having her!

2 comments:

Jill said...

How fun to have Jo there for 2 weeks!

Teri said...

How nice to have company!