Friday, March 19, 2021

Fish and Sunrises

 The lazy days of Baja!  Glenn loves catching a good fish - I love catching a good sunrise!  The sunrise is getting earlier and earlier it seems - my wake up call has been 5:50 for quite a while now in order to get ready to walk on the beach.  And if there's an awesome sunrise, then I stay and take pictures and then walk!  Of course for the first week after my bite, I did no walking at all on the beach...sigh....

This sunrise was magnificent!





I noticed Glenn has the same shirt on in the next 2 pictures, even though this was 2 different fishing times!  I should remember the name of the fish but I don't!


I love the reddish color on this fish!  And yes, they were all excellent eating!



4 comments:

Jill said...

Life is good!

Sherry said...

Beautiful
No bad days!!!

Teri said...

Just lovely - bet you are loving it!!

DrKeppy said...

I could just look at those sunrises all day long!