Monday, March 22, 2021

Happy 36th Anniversary To Us

 For the last 5 years, I think we've celebrated our anniversary down here!  We don't tend to do anything special but it's just fun to think that we're down here at the beach during that time!

Eric and Hillary had invited us to dinner the week before - I didn't realize at the time that it was our anniversary but that didn't matter!  Joleen was here so we wouldn't have went out to a nice dinner that evening anyway.

Here's to 36 years!


We had a wonderful meal at Hillary and Eric's place and a toast was made to many more years!


Since we have been in Baja the last few years on our anniversary, I never had pictures from our wedding.  So this year in January before we left, I took pictures with my phone of a few of the wedding pictures to post!  And on the second day after our anniversary when I peeked at it, there were 88 likes and 88 comments so just had to take a picture of that since 8 is my favorite number!!




3 comments:

DrKeppy said...

An anniversary in Mexico sounds great to me!! Loved the old photos and the 8's!

Jill said...

Nothing better then being in the Baja to celebrate!

Teri said...

Great place to celebrate!