Thursday, August 11, 2022

Gwyn's Adventure

 The rocks and the swing are always a big draw on our property!  Gwyn loves to swing and play on the rocks and this year was no exception!


Baking sugar cookies which are of course flat as a pancake at this elevation!


Rayna was over for dinner one night - it started raining so her and Gwyn went out to splash in the water!


This picture cracks me up - apparently I must have said something strange to Rayna and she's giving me the eyeball roll!!  We all enjoyed coloring together!


Gwyn's chosen meal - every year it's the same - cheeseburger soup!


Out on our morning walk!


I took Gwyn with me to the Food Pantry to work and she loved helping put food in the boxes!  


Sweat pants and cowboy boots - love the look!


We decided to take her for a horseback ride over at the Dawn of Hope Ranch (which is where we have our coffee at their cafe) but it was set for a Tuesday morning and I was headed to the dr to get a shot in the bottom of my foot!  (OW!)  So Glenn took her over to ride and she loved it!


Glenn and Gwyn get a kick out of this picture because Glenn is always making a joke about getting on the horse backwards!


And all too soon, it was time to meet Jessi at our coffee place in Co Springs to send the little one back home!  Jessi and I had some great coffee before they headed back to Denver!

It's always a fun time having Gwyn come down for a few days in the summer!

2 comments:

DrKeppy said...

She had SUCH a wonderful time! You always do such fun things together!!

Jill said...

She is all smiles! How fun!