Friday, August 12, 2022

July Photo Dump

 Yes, almost caught up on blogging!  AND August looks like it will be a whole lot slower than July!  Which hopefully means a couple of camping trips!

Rain, rain, rain - HEAVY rain!!  OH MY GOSH!!  It was like a river out front!


Early July is time to get the homeowners' association bills out - I'm the treasurer!  It's a LOT of work!


The next 2 pictures are Glenn's latest project! (as if he needs another one!!)  He got both of these trucks for a song and a dance so hopes to make some good money on them once they are ready to sell!



But in the meantime, I laid down the law and said he needed to get rid of things first!!  And by golly he's doing a great job of it!!  First to sell was the red pickup that we've owned for years!  He sold it for more than we paid for it!!  AWESOME!  Then he sold an old chassis and now he has the old gray jeep and the tractor for sale!  


My glass bottles full of sea glass and lights - I love looking at them!  And they remind me of Mexico!


And last but not least - Glenn and I actually went to see ANOTHER movie - Where The Crawdads Sing - I had read the book and knew I wanted to see the movie so we went to an early showing in Co. Springs after I had a life insurance exam!  Worked out perfectly and the movie was great!


And that's a wrap for July!

3 comments:

Teri said...

What a busy month - love your sea glass bottles!

DrKeppy said...

Yay for July! The sea glass looks so nice with the lights! ANd hooray for the truck getting sold!

Jill said...

So glad Glenn's getting things sold! The movie was great!