Friday, June 30, 2023

Relaxation #1

 Sunrise day!  Jessi and I are early risers so we were up and dressed, ready to see the sun rise!  It's amazing when you walk out the door, how that heat and humidity hits you, even though it's only 6:00am!

We were disappointed to see that the beach was really covered in seaweed - oh well - we watched the sun rise which was just OK and decided to walk the other direction since the seaweed was so bad the other way!  It was fun to see the other little place next to us but we couldn't walk a long ways that way either!

But it was still a beautiful morning!


Jaime had a rough night with some respitory issues so she slept in - Jessi and I had our WONDERFUL coffee at Beloved again!


These 2 silly girls I guess were attempting to put on sunscreen!!  Who knows with them?


Jaime finally rallied so we sat with her while we drank our coffee!  She looks pretty darn good for a sleepless night!


It was a gorgeous beach day - the guys were out early raking up the seaweed!


Jessi and Jill decided to try out the bed and said it was really comfortable!


Just sitting in my beach chair, watching the waves......


Yum!  That looks like a strawberry mango drink!


We kept switching beach chairs when the sun would move - Jaime and I decided to go up by the buffet and sit on the couches for a while1


And then it was "shot" time!  I am NOT a tequila drinker so we told the bartender to bring 3 shots of tequila and something fruity!  HA!  He brought something that tasted like coffee!  I offered to drink that and it wasn't bad at all - but I sipped it!  I know, not the proper way to do a shot!


And then the bartender brought out 4 shots of a lemon tasting liquor - it was pretty good but again I just sipped it!  We had a lot of laughs trying to make the bartender understand what we wanted!


Swim time!  There was some seaweed in the water!   But the water was nice and warm and felt great so we all played in the waves once again!


Everyone was still a little burnt from that first day so we were careful not to stay in the sun very long!

Beach, sun and sand - a great combination!

2 comments:

DrKeppy said...

Another day in paradise! We knew Jill would make us do shots!!!

Jill said...

Jessi's comment cracks me up! Yup, I'm glad I got you guys to do shots! I sure enjoyed those waves!