Wednesday, December 17, 2008

It's ARRIVED!

I have never paid much attention to the release of a DVD - that is until the movie Mamma Mia came out - after my 3rd time at seeing it in the theater, I searched my Netflex to see when it would be available to buy! December 16 was the magic date!!

Guess where I was December 16th at 7:30am??? Yup - Walmart - picking up my own personal copy of Mamma Mia!

Did I watch it last night?? ABSOLUTELY! And I loved watching it in the comfort of my home where I could laugh and sing and cry right along with the movie! Believe it or not, Glenn watched it with me and I think he even enjoyed it! Probably because he NOW knows all of the songs since I have relentlessly played the CD for the last 2 months!

The girls and I have decided that instead of watching our annual "The Sound of Music" over the Christmas holidays, we'll now watch Mamma Mia - and now you know ONE MORE of our holiday traditions - watching a movie together! I can hardly wait.................

3 comments:

DrKeppy said...

I didn't realize it was out already!!! Woooo-hooo that's great!! Can't wait to see it again!

ahh bear said...

Too funny that you wrote this b/c yesterday we got Mamma Mia via Netflix and Sam even offered to watch it with me! Poor guy - he didn't know it was a musical. He made it through 3/4 of the movie before falling asleep!!

Teri said...

And I haven't even seen it yet! Don't think I can get Jay to it though!