Friday, April 16, 2010

Weekend Here I Come!

I had big plans on washing my windows on Saturday - guess what - it's going to rain or snow all day long! HMMMMM - that project will have to be saved for another day!

On to the next project on my list - getting new glasses - why have I put this off for years? I have no idea - but it's getting to the point that I MUST do something pretty quickly! So my plan is to head to Colorado Springs and get an eye exam and new glasses - I think I keep putting it off because I'm scared I won't find any frames that I like AND I also like to have somebody else's opinion - which won't happen because I would be going by myself! I'll let you know the outcome on this!

And my plans for Sunday? It's the big 4-H auction in town!! Remember last year when I told you all about the fantastic bargains I got??? Stay tuned.............

1 comment:

DrKeppy said...

Good luck finding glasses! I'm sure you will find something classy :) And I can't wait to see what bargains you'll get....!