Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Is It ME????

At my last hair appointment about a week before our trip to Alaska, my hairdresser told me she was closing her doors and shutting down the shop as she's continuing her education - good for her - bad for me as it's TOUGH to find someone you like to cut your hair!

Last week at the place where I get my Friday coffee, the owner told me she had sold the place - she will be re-opening in a different spot under a different name with a different type of menu (but will still do coffee) and that will be next fall - hmmmmmmmm.................

And last night, my massage therapist confirmed what she had told me 2 weeks ago - her and her family are moving to PA. this Sunday and I had my final massage with her last night - bummer - REALLY a bummer!

CHANGE - I'm not really fond of change - why can't things just stay the way they are?

SO I guess when we get back from Iowa, I'll be looking for a new hairdresser, a new massage therapist and possibly a new place to get coffee - in the meantime, if my hair looks a little longer than usual, you'll know the reason why.................

2 comments:

DrKeppy said...

My goodness - how odd that it's all happening at once! It MUST be you (just kidding!). Well maybe you'll find BETTER in all those departments - we can hope!

Teri said...

I hate finding new places too - but it gives you a chance to try some different ones and hopefully find someone just as great or even better!