Sunday, October 10, 2010

The Pumpkin Patch

Pumpkin Patch weekend in Denver!! What a gorgeous day we had except for a little wind!! In fact, the sun was shining so brightly that my pictures turned out pretty pathetic!! I couldn't even believe it was me behind the camera most of the time!! OH well - you can't always be perfect I guess!!


We missed having Robby and Jaime with us but hopefully next year they'll be able to join us!!

I wanted pumpkin pie first thing!! The last time I was there, they ran out!! It was excellent and I enjoyed every bite, along with apple cider AND cookies!! We were WELL fed!

Attempting to get a pic of the grandkids with us was pretty funny!! We had 3 cameras going and still didn't end up with a good picture -




There were old-fashioned games for the kids to try and they all loved the stilts!! Rayna did pretty good after one of the helpers took her under her wing!! And no, I didn't attempt this!

The kids all looked so cute in their coordinating colors!! Aleah sitting on the pile of pumpkins made for a cute pic!!

We enjoyed walking around amidst all the other people but after a couple of hours with all the kids, were ready to retreat to the house!!

We loaded up the kids and the pumpkins and said goodbye to the Pumpkin Patch for another year..............

3 comments:

Teri said...

What fun! I actually get to do this with my grandkids this year tooo! Can't wait.

DrKeppy said...

What fun we had! Glad you got your pumpkin pie this year - it was mighty tasty :)

ahh bear said...

This makes me really excited about going this year! I love that you all color coordinated!!