Monday, November 8, 2010

And We're Ready For 2011 Camping!

We did get our camper picked up in Denver on Halloween weekend but I just hadn't taken any photos of it!! It was fun to repack it and find places for everything - not that I'll remember that by next spring anyway!!


The only other news that is worth mentioning is that I AM STILL SICK!! The upper respitory bug moved in right after the flu bug and it's really taking its' toll!! I'm too stubborn to stay home because really, all I do at work is sit at a desk anyway! I keep thinking each morning I wake up that it will be GONE but so far, it's still hanging around!!
We have snow in the forecast for this afternoon and evening to the tune of 3 to 5 inches - I guess we're past due for some accumulation so we'll wait and see if the weatherman is right!!

3 comments:

ahh bear said...

So cool!!

We've got the cold bug in the house too!!

Teri said...

Camper looks great! Bet you will really enjoy it. Hope you get feeling better soon.

DrKeppy said...

Evan's ready to go!! :) Hope your better SOON!