Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Who's Turning 2 Years Old???

Why, our little angel Mackenzie!! Her birthday isn't officially until Dec. 2nd but since we're all together for Thanksgiving, it's the best time to celebrate!!

Jessi served a brunch on Saturday morning so I was up to help her - I SHOULD have told her NOT to use the stone for the one pizza, but since she had the crust turned up all the way around, I really thought the liquid egg and milk would stay INSIDE the pizza - NOT! Oh, the burning smell of eggs on the oven bottom - good thing it was nice enough to open the windows and let the smoke out!!

Mackenzie loved opening her presents and looked so cute sitting on that big chair!! She would promptly push the other kids away if they got too close to her NEW toys!! It was cute!!


What a sweet picture of Jessi and Kenzie!!

Unfortunately I didn't get a good picture of Kenzie and her cake so I'll have to borrow one of Jessi's shots when I scrapbook!! It's nice when there's 2 or 3 of us taking photos because that way we have a CHOICE!!

Happy Birthday Kenzie!!

3 comments:

ahh bear said...

Cute pics of Kenzie but oh my about the oven! My oven was so dirty about a month ago I couldn't even air out the house with the windows open! I definitely had to clean it after that!

Teri said...

I can't believe how fast they are growing up! So nice you got to celebrate with them.

DrKeppy said...

I can't believe my baby is turning 2! So glad we all got to celebrate together! My oven still really, really stinks but don't want to do the self-clean option because that seems to smell even WORSE.

So everytime I bring up your blog it is all jumbled on the bottom. How strange! I'm assuming it's just my computer.....