Wednesday, February 2, 2011

BRRRRRRRR...............

I KNOW everybody is having weather problems this week!! So why doesn't the entire nation just shut down for a few days and everybody stay HOME in front of their fireplace or wood stove and CHILL OUT!!!

We haven't had the snow - but we've SURE had the cold - the night before it was 20 below and this morning it was 22 below - that's WITHOUT wind chill!!

It's freezing in this little log cabin at work - the furnace is running full blast and the heater under my desk has been running since I came in - and I'm STILL cold!!

The ONLY redeeming factor of this whole storm mess is that I am GLAD it hit Dallas this week and am praying it doesn't hit again in another week when we fly to Mexico and have our layover there - I SURE don't want a repeat of last year................

2 comments:

Teri said...

I am hunkering down at the condo as we got hit with the blizzard and have a stay at home snow day today! YEAH! And I am here alone in KZ. Did not start the fire as it is just too much work - maybe tonight. Good luck with your travels next week!

DrKeppy said...

Yes it has been so so cold! What fun is a snow if you can't even play outside??? Glad you're staying warm! Hooray for going somewhere much much warmer soon - I'm jealous!